I am talking flatbreads, thrown into pasta or even burgers. I have seen caprese take on many forms but something about a classic caprese sal...

Simple (no cook) Zucchini Caprese Salad

I am talking flatbreads, thrown into pasta or even burgers. I have seen caprese take on many forms but something about a classic caprese salad is hard to resist. The creamy, fresh mozzarella, tangy tomatoes, earthy basil and all drizzled with a tangy balsamic drizzle. It is a simple, no cook meal that can be thrown together with minimal ingredients. Often times, pantry staples during the summer days!

It’s rather embarrassing how many times a week I indulge in a caprese salad of some form. Some days, I throw in grilled chicken or add another summer love: zucchini!



SIMPLE {NO COOK} ZUCCHINI CAPRESE SALAD

ingredients

  • 4 cups halved cherry tomatoes
  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/2 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
  • 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized or cut with a madeleine
  • 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, optional
  • 1/2 cup lightly packed basil, julienned

instructions




0 comments:

close