My food freedom is corn. I know, that sounds completely and insanely stupid, but let me explain. I love popcorn. I love blue corn tortilla c...

Paleo Sweet Potato Tortillas

My food freedom is corn. I know, that sounds completely and insanely stupid, but let me explain.

I love popcorn. I love blue corn tortilla chips. I love corn Chex. I love corn on the cob. I love corn tortillas. Yep, corn for this girl does a body good.

And I love sweet potatoes almost a much as I love corn. So what happens when this paleo, corn-lovin’ momma has a fever, and the only thing that can cure it is more cowbell (or in this case, sweet potatoes)? PLEASE tell me I’m not the only one that ‘gets’ that SNL reference…



Paleo Sweet Potato Tortillas

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
  • 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
  • 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons coconut flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • *optional spices to add: cinnamon, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne

Instructions





0 comments:

close