I asked everyone on Twitter & Facebook last night what I should post today. I was torn between posting a savory or a sweet and needed so...

Sweet & Tangy Balls

I asked everyone on Twitter & Facebook last night what I should post today. I was torn between posting a savory or a sweet and needed some votes. Of course they ended up with the same amount of sweet votes and savory votes so luckily I have both in one dish for y’all today :)

I’m bringing a post back from the past today. These sweet & tangy balls were first on the blog last year and they definitely needed to be in the spotlight again cause first, I doubt you guys even went back that far in my archives to find them, and secondly, I doubt my pictures back then could’ve whet your appetite ;)



SWEET & TANGY BALLS

PREP TIME
5 MINS
COOK TIME
4 HRS
TOTAL TIME
4 HRS 5 MINS

INGREDIENTS

  • Large pack of frozen meatballs, mine had about 64 in them
  • 1: 16- oz jar grape jelly
  • 1: 12- oz jar of chili sauce (I used a Wegman's brand but Heinz sells them too it's usually located near the ketchup & hot sauce)

INSTRUCTIONS

Full Recipes>>Sweet & Tangy Balls



0 comments:

close