If you’ve been a reader for a while, you may immediately recognise that these Vegan Chocolate Brownies are a new version of my Classic, Chew...

Vegan Chocolate Brownies

If you’ve been a reader for a while, you may immediately recognise that these Vegan Chocolate Brownies are a new version of my Classic, Chewy Fudgy Brownies. Those brownies are my #1 recipe, and we make them over and over again for family, friends and uh, “us” aka me. So many of you have asked for a vegan version with flax eggs and my friends, here it is. I am in love with these chocolate magic brownies.



Vegan Chocolate Brownies

PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 35 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup (188g) chocolate chips, melted
  • 1 cup (133.75g) all purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 flax eggs - Learn how to make a flax egg or see notes*
  • 3/4 cup (158g) brown sugar (I use raw brown sugar, cane sugar or coconut sugar)
  • 1/2 cup (100g) melted coconut oil
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1 cup chocolate chips (unmelted)

INSTRUCTIONS




0 comments:

close