This Mexican Pizza is a delicious way to combine two of my favorites foods! www.butteryourbiscuit.comSave These Mexican Pizzas are so much b...

Mexican Pizza

This Mexican Pizza is a delicious way to combine two of my favorites foods!
www.butteryourbiscuit.comSave
These Mexican Pizzas are so much better then….you know that one little building with a drive thru and I think it has a bell on it. Yes that one….Well it has always been my favorite on the menu. Pretty brilliant combining two of my favorite foods pizza and tacos, this one is definitely a MUST make!

This Mexican Pizzas can be whipped up for a quick weeknight dinner. I use my cast iron skillet to fry the tortillas, and then bake them on this sheet pan. Flour tortillas layered with beans and taco meat then topped with sauce, cheese and all your favorite toppings. Put a dollop of sour cream or salsa . Mmmm Perfection!!



MEXICAN PIZZAS

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • ¼ cup water
  • 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
  • 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
  • 2 8 oz jar taco sauce
  • 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1½cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
  • 1 large diced tomatoes
  • 1 can sliced olives
  • ½ cup vegetable oil
  • green onions sliced

INSTRUCTIONS

Full Recipes>>Mexican Pizza


0 comments:

close