Growing up, my family’s go-to recipe anytime we made chocolate chip cookies was the classic, original Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recip...

Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie

Growing up, my family’s go-to recipe anytime we made chocolate chip cookies was the classic, original Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe found on the back of every package of Nestle’s semi-sweet chocolate morsels.

I’ve tried making many other chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years, and while all of them are delicious (really – how could a chocolate chip cookie NOT be delicious?) the Toll House recipe is still my favorite!

So given how much I love those classic chocolate chip cookies, I never thought it could be improved upon. That is – until – I tried today’s recipe for a Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie!



Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • Vanilla ice cream (optional but highly recommended, for serving)

INSTRUCTIONS




0 comments:

close