You knew it was only a matter of time before I made Pumpkin Gooey Bars right? I mean, the wild success of my Funfetti Gooey Bars (I so did n...

Toffee Pumpkin Gooey Bars

You knew it was only a matter of time before I made Pumpkin Gooey Bars right? I mean, the wild success of my Funfetti Gooey Bars (I so did not see that one coming) has made it so that I will make every flavor of Gooey Bar I possibly can.

I might have to say – these are my favorite so far. I know I said that after the chocolate ones, lemon ones, and the peanut butter ones, but these are seriously the best. (Although I have so many gooey bar recipes it’s hard to choose.)

These are Fall in a bite, and I want it to be Fall so bad I ate lots of bites in case it would make it be here sooner. (Seriously, still forecast 90s this week. I’m so over it.)



TOFFEE PUMPKIN GOOEY BARS

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup toffee bits
  • 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (I use fat-free)

DIRECTIONS:








0 comments:

close