If you know me, you know that I love steak! I just had to share this ridiculously lip smacking good ribeye steak recipe with you. It’s super...

Steak With Lemon Parmesan Cream Sauce

If you know me, you know that I love steak! I just had to share this ridiculously lip smacking good ribeye steak recipe with you. It’s super easy to make and the sauce, well, you’re going to want to swim in it! The sauce is creamy, cheesy,  rich and the the lemon juice really brightens up the sauce. This sauce is a little on the thicker side because I like to mix the Parmesan sauce with plain mashed potatoes with broccoli on the side. If you need to make the sauce thinner, add 1/4 – 1/2 cup of beef broth to the sauce. Good lawd, it’s so good! Hope you have a great weekend! 



STEAK WITH LEMON PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE

Juicy, tender steak with a rich and creamy, cheesy luxurious lemon Parmesan cream sauce! An easy and quick dinner!

Prep Time  10 min
Cook Time 10 min
Total Time  20 min


Ingredients
  • 3 boneless ribeyes (1.5 lb 3 per pack, value pack)
  • 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream (add more if needed)
  • 4 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 1.5 tbsp fresh parsley
  • 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
  • salt and pepper for taste
  • **1/2 cup beef broth (optional) See notes below.

Instructions




0 comments:

close