My sister raved about this dish she had at Olive Garden the other night.  I decided to find a copycat version to try and make for my hubby a...

Olive Garden Garlic Rosemary Chicken

My sister raved about this dish she had at Olive Garden the other night.  I decided to find a copycat version to try and make for my hubby and I for our ‘date night in’.  Just WOW!  This was so delicious my hubby even ate the spinach!  (That’s saying a lot!)  I served it with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and we licked our plates clean!  Save this for a special occasion and make sure you use fresh rosemary.  It really MAKES the dish!  This is a little more involved that my usual weeknight meals, but to make it come together easier, I roasted the garlic while I was cleaning up from lunch.  It made dinner prep way faster.  If you like roasted garlic, you MUST MAKE this! 



OLIVE GARDEN GARLIC ROSEMARY CHICKEN

Ingredients

  • 2 heads garlic, roasted
  • 3 Tbsp olive oil
  • 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 4 chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness
  • salt & pepper to taste
  • 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, diced
  • 1/4 cup dry white wine
  • 3/4 cup chicken broth
  • 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, divided
  • 3 cups fresh spinach

Instructions




0 comments:

close