A few days ago, my little boy had kid’s fair in his kindergarten. All children are supposed to come with masks and parents were asked to pre...

Mini Cherry Pies

A few days ago, my little boy had kid’s fair in his kindergarten. All children are supposed to come with masks and parents were asked to prepare cakes for sale.

The first task was easy. My son immediately decided that he wanted to be the chef, so I did not have to put too much effort to made the costume. He wanted only chef’s hat, apron and a wooden spoon. I tried to convince him to get on his pirate costume but he was so excited to be a chef. However, his wish was fulfilled and he was the cutest chef I’ve ever seen. I was very proud of my little chef.



Mini Cherry Pies

Ingredients

  • 1 package (2 9″) store-bought pie crust
  • 2 cups cherry pie filling
  • 1 egg white-slightly beaten
  • sugar for sprinkling

Instructions

Full Recipes>>Mini Cherry Pies





0 comments:

close