I can’t believe it has taken me almost 4 years to update this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad post!! I have a list of behind-the-scenes things I ...

Old-Fashioned Potato Salad

I can’t believe it has taken me almost 4 years to update this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad post!! I have a list of behind-the-scenes things I need to do and I have a whole list of blog posts I want to update because the pictures are just so bad.

It’s amazing the things you learn in 4 years!!

And let’s be honest …. the things I continue to learn.



Old Fashioned Potato Salad

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients 

  • 6 medium (2 pounds) potatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
  • 1-1/2 cups mayo
  • 1 tbsp. white vinegar
  • 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
  • 2 medium (1 cup) stalks celery, chopped
  • 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
  • 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped

Instructions



0 comments:

close