You’ve been patiently waiting for this recipe, and you’re not going to be disappointed! I promised you this recipe a while ago but then I ha...

Nutella Tart

You’ve been patiently waiting for this recipe, and you’re not going to be disappointed! I promised you this recipe a while ago but then I had technical issues with my camera so I was unable to make a video. Then last week, the day I wanted to make it, I got sick. But trust me, the wait will be well worth it.

If you know me then you know I hold a very special place in my heart for Nutella. This Nutella tart is a combination of everything I love – hazelnuts, chocolate, richness, creaminess, fudginess. The tart has a strong hazelnut flavor that complement the creamy Nutella filling perfectly.



Nutella Tart

Prep time:  35 mins 
Cook time:  30 mins
Total time:  1 hour 5 mins

Ingredients
For the Crust:

  • ¾ cup (150g) blanched toasted hazelnuts
  • 1 cup (140g) all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
  • 2 tablespoons (25g) sugar
  • 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
  • 6 tablespoons (85g) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
  • 1 large egg, beaten
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

For the Filling:

  • 2 tablespoons (18 g) cornstarch
  • 2 cups (480 ml) heavy cream
  • ¾ cup (230g) Nutella
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ⅛ teaspoon salt

Instructions

Full Recipes>>Nutella Tart




0 comments:

close